First and foremost, we hope that you are staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. We are still open to assist you with your vehicle needs, weather it be Service, Parts, or Sales. I wanted to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and staff is a top priority to me and the entire management team at Chalet Gm. As things are changing daily with the very fluid situation, we are making daily adjustments to the way we do business to protect everyone’s health and safety.
To keep our workplace clean and safe we have recently implemented the following:
- Our staff have been directed to wear disposable gloves when handling your vehicle
- Vehicles being dropped off for service will be disinfected on the driver touch points at the time of drop off and again prior to pickup
- customer keys will be placed inside a Ziplock bag to limit exposure
- Signs are placed on customer seating area so you know that is has been sanitized, we ask you leave the sign under the chair so we will promptly sanitize after your departure
- access to the building has been limited to our main entrance
- Safety glass has been installed at the counter to receive payments and for in person service drop offs
- practicing social distancing, we may limit the number of customers in the store at one time
-all surfaces are being wiped down regularly
- Hand sanitizer is available at all workstations and the entry point for the dealership
- If anyone is showing signs of any illness, they will not attend work and will self-quarantine
-all staff that have traveled will remain at home under self-quarantine
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
On behalf of everyone at Chalet GM, stay healthy and safe.